We are dedicated to helping our members and community implement energy efficient technologies to reduce expenses, improve the environment, and bolster our economy.
We invite you to join our local chapter to network with your industry peers, discuss projects, develop leads, encourage energy efficient design and discover new energy procurement strategies.
- Chapter President: Lonny Peet, PE, CEM, CMVP, CP EnMS, Office Head, NW Regional Engineering Manager, Nexant
- Chapter Vice President: Elin Shepard, Energy Trust of Oregon
- Chapter Treasurer: Stephen MacDonald, Energy Engineer, TRANEOregon
- Chapter Secretary: Emily Pearce, Waypoint
- Board Member at Large, Past President: Kevin Campbell, PE, Account Manager, Energy 350
- Board Member at Large, Past President: Pat Lydon, CEM, Sustainability Program Manager, Legacy Health
- Board Member at Large: Dusty Farrell, Building Operations Manager, Strategic Energy Group
- Board Member at Large: Margaret Strong, Energy Consulting
- Board Member at Large: Bill Henry, EGL Energy
- Board Member at Large: Bill Kostich, Cascade Energy
- Board Member at Large: Mike Christianson, CEM, Director, Energy 350